Uludağ University, which was was established in 1975 under the name of Bursa University and took its current name in 1982, has been successfully continuing its educational services ever since.
The rectorate, the institutes and all faculties (except Faculty of Theology) are located in central campus with an area of 16 million m2 and 20 km away from the city center.
Uludağ University has 4 Institutes, 11 Faculties, 1 State Conservatory, 3 Graduate Schools, 15 Vocational Schools and 19 Research and Application centers.
In the academic year 2011-2012 total of 46,239 students are studying at our University. Of these 32,457 are undergraduates, 12,782 are associate degrees, 1555 are masters, 735 are doctorate students, and 359 are students specializing in Medicine.
Regarding January 2012 our University has a total of 2280 teaching staff. Of these 2280 teaching staff, 418 are professors, 203 are associate professors, 287 are assistant professors, 167 are instructors, 285 are lecturers, 856 are research assistants, and 64 are specialists
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org